Rates starting at 1.99%* for up to 48 months.
Let Alliance Credit Union be your car-buying partner with helpful information about making your purchase, low rates on financing, and fast, friendly service when you do business with us.
Whether it’s a car, truck, van, boat/motor/trailer, motorcycle, RV or jetski, we have great rates with reasonable terms. All types of vehicles, new or used, with terms up to 72 months (longer for high-end vehicles).
Many dealers are advertising low rates or a rebate when you buy an auto, but what is the better option? In most cases you are better off financing with Alliance Credit Union at our normal finance rates. At the dealership you have a choice to take a rebate (for example a $2,500) or a reduced rate (for example 2.9%/3.9% APR). Your best vehicle solution is taking the rebate and using a flexible auto loan with Alliance Credit Union.
3.9% APR Financing or a $2,500 Rebate
Alliance CU’s Solution
|Less Rebate||No Rebate||-$2,500|
|Finance Rate||3.9% APR||6.15% APR*|
|Loan Term||60 Months||60 Months|
There are many advantages to taking out your vehicle loan with Alliance Credit Union. Low Rates When YOU Want to Buy
- No need to wait for dealer specials. We offer great rates all year long.
The Monthly Payment You Want
- With various loan terms, we’ll fit your payment within your budget.
Same Low Rates on New and Used
- We offer rates on all makes and models.
Convenient Automatic Payments
- Let us take the chore out of writing and mailing your payments.
Extended Warranty Plan
- The old saying “less is more” can really apply with our plans versus dealer options. Call and compare.
Payment Protection Plans
- Protect your loved ones. If you pass away or become disabled, your payment insurance will reduce, or pay off, the balance of your loan.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
- You could lose more than your vehicle if it’s stolen or involved in an accident. You could lose your investment. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) covers the “gap” between the vehicle’s value and the amount you still owe.